This course is our most senior leadership programme and is designed for the executive who wants to develop their personal insight and effectiveness and to grow as a leader.
Challenging and highly interactive, it gives busy executives invaluable ‘time out’ and space to explore their strengths in a trusting, peer-to-peer environment. Focused on real-life challenges, the one-to-one coaching and group surgery sessions will result in tangible ‘lightbulb’ moments.
Delegates will identify the qualities and values of a successful leader, focusing on their own personal development journey. They will also focus on influence, conflict resolution, taking responsibility, coaching for improved performance and making difficult decisions.
Delegates will take a journey of self-discovery, examining their own leadership behaviour in the context of their own unique environment. They will explore influencing strategies and the use of power to identify their own preferred way of making an impact and engaging with people.
SPECIAL BENEFITS of this course include:
- Senior-level cadre of guest speakers
- One-to-one coaching session, with two follow-up coaching sessions via Skype
- Two inspirational visits and a networking dinner
- Access to a private alumni group on LinkedIn
On completion, you will be able to:
- Understand your own leadership style by examining your personal values and preferences
- Develop your emotional intelligence to grow as a leader and an individual
- Use influencing power appropriately to deal with difficult situations and individuals
- Improve your communication skills, using personal influencing techniques for resolving conflicts and getting the best out of people
- Learn how to coach others for performance improvement
- Return to work with a practical Personal Development Plan
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.