This three-week programme combines:
- Executive Leadership in Action (ILM endorsed): 10 days
- Corporate Governance for Boards and Senior Executives: 5 days
Ideal for all C Suite executives, Board Members and Board Committee Members, these courses have been carefully selected to complement each other. This interactive and challenging programme recognises that good leadership and corporate governance work hand-in-hand in all successful organisations.
The first two weeks will take delegates on a journey of self-discovery, examining their leadership behaviour in the context of their unique working environment. They will focus on influencing skills and the use of personal power to identify the most effective ways of making an impact. It also includes a coaching for Performance module.
Good corporate governance is critical in controlling risks, making informed decisions and improving performance. Week three focuses on the way organisations are directed and controlled. It will improve delegates’ understanding of governance and enable them to carry out their individual and collective governance responsibilities more effectively.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Evaluate and improve your personal leadership style
- Use your personal influencing skills to get the best out of people
- Understand the requirements of good corporate governance frameworks
- Help create a culture conducive to good governance based on accountability and values
- Improving personal development, leadership styles and influencing skills
- Board effectiveness including decision making, oversight and stakeholder engagement
- Effective risk governance and risk management
Special benefits of this course include:
- Senior-level cadre of guest speakers
- One-to-one mentoring session, with two follow-up sessions via Skype
- Institutional visits and a networking dinner
- Access to a private alumni group on LinkedIn
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.