Emotional intelligence (EQ) brings thoughts and feelings together to create a more rounded and successful individual, recognised by organisations worldwide as an important leadership quality. As leaders, you need to be resilient in these difficult times, build and maintain positive working relationships and make tough authentic decisions.
This highly interactive training will equip you with the insight and skills to develop your emotional intelligence and use it to positive effect in the workplace.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Gain insight into your emotional intelligence – how you view yourself and how others view you
- Understand your emotions and ‘trigger points’ and harness them for improved outcomes at work
- Examine and challenge entrenched ideas and self-limiting behaviours
- Use your improved social, empathetic and listening skills to build better relationships
- Bring IQ and EQ into greater harmony to make more considered and smarter business decisions
- Use the skills learned to build your resilience and manage stress
- Understanding the science behind the emotions we feel
- Assessing your level of emotional intelligence and behavioural styles
- Empathy, listening skills and tuning in to the feelings of others
- Improving resilience and managing stress
- Managing the emotional aspects of change
Our remote training courses offer:
- Nearly 50% discount on our Face-to-Face course for the same number of training hours!
- Discounts: 4+2: Book four places and get two free.
- All remote course delegates are eligible for our Alumni programme.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.