This two-week programme combines:
Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Managers and Executives: 05 days
Emotional Intelligence: Enhancing Management and Leadership Impact (approved by The Institute of Leadership and Management): 05 days
Ideal for all managers who want to become a more rounded and successful individual, these courses have been carefully selected to complement each other in the delivery of a programme which equips delegates with the essential soft skills for leadership excellence.
The first week will focus on the methods of establishing a coaching culture within an organisation to improve learning and performance, make the most of people’s potentials and deliver sustainable results. Delegates will gain clear insights into the complexities of coaching and mentoring and how they can be used to build more successful and productive individuals, teams and organisations.
In week two, delegates will work with a leading expert in the field of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to develop insights into what makes an emotionally intelligent leader and develop their skills to be able to use this to a positive effect in the workplace.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Gain insight into your emotional intelligence
- Use IQ and EQ together to make more considered and smarter business decisions and build better relationships
- Understand why coaching and mentoring are key aspects of successful leadership and the difference between them
- Gain corporate buy-in for implementing a coaching culture and a personal development approach to staff improvement
- Identify the right mentors and put a mentoring structure in place
- Use communication skills more effectively
- The power and importance of emotional intelligence in the modern workplace
- Empathy, listening skills and tuning in to the feelings of others
- Improving resilience and managing stress and the emotional aspects of change
- Creating a coaching culture
- Coaching models and practices
- Competencies of an effective coach or mentor
- Building relationships (trust - rapport - integrity)
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.