This programme is about becoming a leader who inspires respect and trust, and makes people feel, think and act in the current fast-changing environment of uncertainty. You will gain an insight into your own strengths and weaknesses, and explore ways to become an inspiring leader of today and an authentic leader of the ‘new tomorrow’.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style and its impact on your environment
- Embed behaviours as a leader that inspire trust and respect
- Identify the right behaviour and relevant skills to lead positive change
- Engage and lead your people using appropriate influencing strategies and tactics
- Leadership style and its impact
- Personal values that drive leadership behaviour
- Leading in times of change
- Using innovative influencing approaches to engage and inspire
Our remote training courses offer:
- Nearly 50% discount on our Face-to-Face course for the same number of training hours!
- Discounts: 4+2: Book four places and get two free.
- All remote course delegates are eligible for our Alumni programme.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.