Creating Innovative Practices and Strategies (approved by the Institute of Leadership & Management) /Book now
The dynamic global environment challenges all organisations to evolve and respond to changing trends. Successful innovation is at the heart of making the most of the opportunities this provides.
This programme focuses on enabling managers to stimulate innovation in teams and individuals at all levels in their organisation for improved operational performance and the development of effective strategies for long term success.
The programme is highly interactive and responsive to participants’ environments, focused on relevant problems, experience sharing and evaluation of best practices with a range of guest speakers and visits. It’s ideal for all managers and leaders actively seeking new or improved strategies and outputs and ways for their organisation to deliver them.
This is week one of The Strategy Toolkit.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Enhance the competencies that facilitate innovation
- Develop organisations flexible enough to meet demands
- Make best use of innovations in information, communications and technology
- Select and plan strategies sensitive to a changing and uncertain environment and manage risks effectively
- Empower teams and effectively manage the conflicts that innovation can provoke
- Support the adoption and continuous improvement of innovative strategies
- What is an innovative organisation? Explore influences such as culture, structure and business model
- Developing an organisation and teams within it that respond, learn and improve
- Case studies of innovative organisations: how they measure, plan for and implement innovation and optimise information technology
- The power of engaging stakeholders in innovative thinking using participative decision-making tools
- Using project life cycle and planning tools with agility and managing the risks of innovation
- Managing in a culture of change: motivation, influence, and conflict management
- Leadership styles and behaviours that facilitate or hinder innovation
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.