As we emerge from COVID-19 and lockdown, now is the time to ensure your business is ‘crisis ready’ for a possible second wave and beyond. The impact of COVID-19 and the prospect of recession will continue to be felt for the foreseeable future.
On this interactive course, we will share practical examples and tips which will both inspire and encourage you to be ‘crisis ready’. This course is geared towards taking advantage of the opportunities that emerge from crises, whilst managing the risks.
This training will prepare your organisation for a world beyond COVID-19.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Develop a business resilience plan
- Work differently: incorporating new delivery models, relationship building and ensuring all voices are heard
- Focus on ethical decision-making within continuity planning
- The transformation journey: managing change and building organisational and personal resilience
- Making sense of the chaos: the importance of taking time to look at what worked, what didn’t, and what lessons can be learned
- Transition to the new normal: how to be COVID-19 and recession proof, understanding the threats and utilising the opportunities
- Leadership: virtual leadership, new and emerging leaders, and team wellbeing, including managing survivor guilt and self-care
Our remote training courses offer:
- Nearly 50% discount on our Face-to-Face course for the same number of training hours!
- Discounts: 4+2: Book four places and get two free.
- All remote course delegates are eligible for our Alumni programme.
All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training.