Before you start your training
What to expect
- On the first day of your programme you will be welcomed by your course director who will give you detailed information about each part of the programme, including any visits. Please be prompt and do not miss the start.
- All our courses include tuition, training materials and a certificate of attendance. Our scheduled courses include lunch and refreshments on training days. Our clients may arrange their own refreshments for custom courses.
- All courses will be conducted entirely in English. A proficient level of both spoken and written English is required by all delegates so that they are able to fully benefit from the course and participate in our interactive style of training. (We can deliver custom designed courses in other languages; please contact us for further information).
Checklist – what to do as soon as you have booked
- Pay your fee in plenty of time. All training course fees are payable prior to the start of the course as outlined in our terms and conditions.
- Obtain a visa in plenty of time: Visas may be required to enter the country in which you are attending a course. Please submit your visa application as early as possible to ensure it can be processed prior to the course starting. Crown Agents can provide you with a visa support letter provided that a booking and payment has been received. For more information on the visa application process in the UK visit the UK home office. If you require a student visitor visa - please ensure you apply for the correct type of visa to avoid any unnecessary delays to your application.
- Book accommodation: All courses are priced on a non-residential basis enabling participants to choose accommodation to match their needs and budgets. Please see information about accommodation in the UK here.
- Arrange insurance: Make the necessary arrangements for personal, medical and travel insurance before travelling.
- Pack: The dress code for our courses is smart casual wear. You are more than welcome to wear your regional or national dress, especially for the certificate presentation and course photographs.
We have collected useful resources about coming to London and the UK here.
Also see our terms and conditions here.