PROCUREMENT NOTICE for supply of laboratory reagents to Ukraine
Crown Agents Ltd has been appointed by the Ministry of Health, Ukraine to undertake the procurement, delivery and distribution of laboratory reagents of the following categories:
- Reagents for HLA-typing and selection of marrow donors
- Laboratory reagents for immunocytological diagnosis of leukaemia and lymphomas in children, detection of minimal residual disease, enumeration of haematopoietic stem sell collections using a flow cytofluorometer CytoMix FC-SOO
- Laboratory reagents for the molecular-genetic and molecular-cytogenetic diagnostics of children leukaemia
- Laboratory reagents for molecular cytogenetic studies to confirm diagnosis and select treatment strategy, detect micrometastases, minimal residual disease and monitor the effectiveness of therapy of pediatric malignant solid tumors using fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) applying fluorescent microscope
- Laboratory reagents for molecular genetic studies to confirm diagnosis and select treatment strategy for pediatric malignant solid tumors, detect micrometastases, minimal residual disease and monitor the effectiveness of therapy using polymerase chain reaction method on Applied Biosystems 7300/7500 Real-Time PCR
- Laboratory reagents for immune-histological diagnostics of children malignant neoplasms
Due to the urgent nature of these programs Crown Agents requests Expressions of Interest from Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors of products that are registered (or are in the process of being registered) for use in Ukraine in accordance with Technical regulations on medical devices approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on 02/10/2013 № 753, Technical regulations on medical products for diagnostics in vitro, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on 02/10/2013 № 754 and Technical regulations on implanted active medical devices approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on 02/10/2013 № 755."
Interested Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors should contact email@example.com and Olga.firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their interest in being invited to bid. Registration will remain open until the tender is issued.
The invitation to bid has a requirement that all bidders complete the Crown Agents Business Partners Questionnaire. For advance notice of this requirement the link to access the documents is: http://www.crownagents.com/suppliers/supplier-downloads
10th December 2015
Below is the procurement notice in PDF format:
Procurement Notice - Reagents