We hold a number of contracting vehicles that allow U.S. government agencies to access our services through a quick, simplified procurement process. Under Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IQCs) and Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, we participate in a variety of consortia to meet needs identified by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the U.S. Department of State (DoS), and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).
- Public Financial Management (PFM) IDIQ, USAID, 2012-2020, Prime Contractor
- Technical and Advisory Services for Program Evaluation Requirements (TASPER) IDIQ, DoS, 2012-2017, Prime Contractor
- Policy, Planning and Learning-Learning, Evaluation and Research (PPL-LER) IDIQ, USAID, 2015-2020, Subcontractor to Panagora Group
- Cooperative Threat Reduction Integrating Contract (CTRIC) II IDIQ, DoD, 2013-2016, Subcontractor to Raytheon
- Macroeconomic Foundations for Growth IQC, USAID, 2011-2016, Subcontractor to The Pragma Corporation
- Rule of Law IQC, USAID, 2013-2015, Subcontractor to Democracy International
- Support for Food Security Activities (SFSA) IQC, USAID, 2010-2015, Subcontractor to ACDI/VOCA