Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is calling for the CVs of qualified individuals interested in upcoming openings for an anticipated USAID/Anti-Corruption Support to AC Champions (SACCI) Activity located in Ukraine.
Crown Agents is an international development company employing over 600 personnel worldwide with a presence in more than 40 countries, subsidiaries in 11 countries, and permanent staff working on the ground in 22 corporate offices in Africa, Asia Latin America, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients in customs and trade facilitation, public financial management, procurement, logistics, and health systems strengthening.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Department of State (DOS), and the Gates Foundation.
The purpose of the Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) activity is to enhance institutional accountability and capability to deter corruption and to develop and support a citizen constituency for fighting corruption in Ukraine. USAID assistance will support strengthening Institutional accountability and mechanisms to fight corruption, as well as enhance communication on Anti-Corruption reforms, and empower a core constituency of Anti-Corruption reformers to monitor corrupt practices in and actively collaborate with government institutions in fighting corruption.
Anticipated Project Management Positions:
- Deputy Chief of Party: 10+ years project management experience; Master’s in a relevant field required; Professional experience coordinating with the government of Ukraine; Fluency in English and strong communication skills required
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: 5+ years project M&E experience; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred; USAID M&E experience preferred; Fluent in English
- Grants Manager: 7+ years project grants management experience for donor-funded projects; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred; USAID GUC experience preferred; Fluent in English
- Procurement Specialist: 5+ years project procurement experience; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred; USAID project experience required; Fluent in English
- Finance Manager: 7+ years project Finance and Accounting experience; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred; USAID project experience required; Fluent in English
Anticipated Technical Specialist Positions:
- Strategic Communications Director
- Local Government Specialist
- Anti-Corruption Advisor
- Audit Advisory Specialist
Qualifications for all technical positions:
- At least 7 years of professional experience relevant to the desired position
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous USAID project experience preferred
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Ability to work and live in Ukraine
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Include your name, along with “#16-38 Anti-Corruption Support” in the subject line, including the position you’re applying for. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.