Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a short-term Steel Industry Expert consultant for the USAID-funded Support for Privatization Activity project in our Pakistan office.
Crown Agents is an international development company employing over 600 personnel worldwide with a presence in more than 40 countries, subsidiaries in 11 countries, and permanent staff working on the ground in 22 corporate offices in Africa, Asia Latin America, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients in customs and trade facilitation, public financial management, procurement, logistics, and health systems strengthening.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Department of State (DOS), and the Gates Foundation.
- Review of Financial Advisor technical, financial, legal, labor and other due diligence reports for adequacy, as well as valuation options and privatization mode recommendations for completeness, adequacy and consideration of relevant international experiences and best practices in the sale of Pakistan Steel Mills.
- Recommend potential international investors/buyers
- Master’s degree in engineering, business/management, finance or other relevant field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience preferred
- Senior level experience within the international steel industry, or extensive experience with company purchases and mergers and acquisitions in the steel industry
- Breadth of M&A experience in the Steel Industry
- An understanding of international supply and demand issues as they relate to the boom/bust cycles that occur in the international steel industry and how that affects the Pakistani steel industry
- Sufficient knowledge of different production technologies in the steel industry to be able to identify where Pakistani steel production fits competitively into national, regional and global steel supply & demand
To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, along with “14-89L Steel Expert”, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.