Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID NGO Health Service Delivery Project in Bangladesh.
Crown Agents is an international development company employing over 600 personnel worldwide with a presence in more than 40 countries, subsidiaries in 11 countries, and permanent staff working on the ground in 22 corporate offices in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients in customs and trade facilitation, public financial management, procurement, logistics, and health systems strengthening.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Department of State (DOS), and the Gates Foundation.
- Support the Chief of Party and Sub-task order Activity Managers in attaining project goals and objectives by providing technical advice and direction as needed;
- Oversee matters related to financial, contractual and procurement compliance and other fiduciary responsibilities;
- Support day-to-day planning, design, and operations of project and technical teams to ensure effective project implementation;
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of reports and documents to USAID and project partners;
- Provide technical leadership especially in sustainable landscapes management, with a focus on forestry/land use mitigation actions and financing;
- Manage selected project activities and interdisciplinary teams particularly in sustainable landscapes and private sector engagement in resilience.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, social sciences, international development, or equivalent degree, plus a minimum 10 years of experience in a related field required;
- Technical expertise in performance-based and health grants management required;
- A combination of management and technical experience with donor funded health-related projects, preferably with USAID;
- Excellent written, oral proficiency, and communication skills in English, and fluency in Bangla required;
- Excellent writing and reporting skills highly preferred;
- Travel throughout the district project areas in Bangladesh and to the US will be required.
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com, including your name, along with “16-59b – Deputy Chief of Party, Bangladesh”, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.