Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Chief of Party for an anticipated two-year USAID/Support for Reform and Privatization of State Owned Energy Companies Project located in Ukraine. This project will be a task order under the USAID/Public Financial Management IDIQ Contract.
Crown Agents is an international development company employing over 600 personnel worldwide with a presence in more than 40 countries, subsidiaries in 11 countries, and permanent staff working on the ground in 22 corporate offices in Africa, Asia Latin America, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients in procurement, logistics, health systems strengthening, customs and trade facilitation and public financial management.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Department of State (DOS), and the Gates Foundation.
The purpose of this project is to support reform and privatization activities of State Owned Energy Companies.
- Provide technical leadership, overall project management, and quality assurance oversight.
- Act as the main point of contact for USAID/Ukraine, the Government of Ukraine, and other project stakeholders.
- Ensure productive working relationships between private and public entities.
- Work in close coordination with partner-country officials to identify, assess, and fill technical gaps.
- Supervise expatriate and local short-term experts, with an eye to ensuring completion of tasks and successful achievement of objectives.
- Liaise with and advise senior-level partner-country officials and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law, or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant leading privatization/reform projects; experience leading energy related projects preferred.
- USAID Chief of Party experience highly preferred.
- Experience in public financial management, economic growth initiatives, or public private dialogue in Ukraine or a similar economic/political environment preferred.
- Work experience in Ukraine preferred.
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of Ukrainian a plus.
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Include your name, along with “16-61, Chief of Party-Ukraine”, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.