Our work with the UK government
We work with several UK government departments such as the Department for International Development (DFID), the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, HM Revenue and Customs, and the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulation Reform.
We are a strategic provider of services for DFID with current contracts and agreements that include:
We provide a wide range of technical assistance services to DFID focusing on our keys areas of strength:
- health systems strengthening
- public financial management
- human resource development
- technical services
- customs and tax reform and
- trade facilitation
We are currently one of three qualified Procurement Agents providing a range of procurement services for DFID, including:
- agency - procurement (with a specialism in health)
- reform - value for money services
- benchmarking - capacity building
- shipping and logistics consultancy
We lead or partner on a number of Framework Agreements in the areas of governance, fragile states and procurement.
For 25 years were exclusively contracted by DFID's Conflict, Humanitarian and Security Department
(the CHASE operations team) to provide 24/7 emergency humanitarian response capability and to provide support to the Stabilisation Unit.
We provide a range of development services through long-standing offices, subsidiary companies and agents in the following DFID focus countries:
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- and at our head office in the UK.